Thursday, May 7, 2009

Italian Ren

So since my name is going Italian, (and my persona remains Czech), I get to use both Bohemian and Italian garb elements.

This means I get to wear Italian Ren!! Can you say...cleavage?? I knew you could!!

Some pictures of dresses I like (not what I can make, mind...) so I can get an idea of what I'm looking for.



Girolamo di Benvenuto: Portrait of a Young Woman, 1508
National Gallery of Art, Washington


This dress I like because the chemise looks thin (can we see shadow cleave?) and it laces up the front (extra support) and the sleeves come off in hot (NC) weather.





Paolo Veronese: Portrait of a Lady,
Musée du Louvre, Paris


This is a bigger girl, and we definetly get some bosom here, and it looks velvety in appearance, so this might be a good winter dress.


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment