Friday, March 6, 2009

How I envision this is going to work

I am a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) currently living in the Shire of Cathanar, located within the Kingdom of Atlantia.

My persona is Dáma Eleonora z Praha, which is Czech for Lady Eleanor of Prague. She is from the rough time period of 1350-1450 in Prague, Bohemia, which is now the Czech Republic. Her father is a successful merchant that travels from Western Turkey to France, buying and selling everything from glassware to fabrics to leather to spices.

This blog is to serve several purposes:

  • To provide some sort of documentation, research notes, and tracking for the Arts and Sciences 50 Challenge.
  • To provide an outlet for my in-persona diary (fleshing out my persona, trying new ideas).
  • To provide an out of persona journal of my SCA activities/thoughts/opinions.


Comments will be moderated, but are welcome!

Please come on this crazy journey with me through the early renaissance/mundane (modern) experience! You can subscribe to this blog through RSS feed (see side panel) which is supported in Internet Explorer 7 and most other browsers.

In service to the Dream, my Kingdom, and my Shire,
Eleonora

No comments:

Post a Comment