Monday, March 30, 2009

Blackwork Sampler update

So I've reached the end of the left side, and as I suspected, I had to rip the entire bottom edging stitch out, as it was 2 stitches too short. I have started putting the border on that line, and will re-edge both top and bottom of the border when that's done, then take a picture before I start the next step. Don't ask me what it is, I only know I'm going to be doing it in red. I'm thinking of some fill work, but I don't know. Maybe a line of butterflies all the way around, and fill the butterfly pattern in. I'm also thinking of putting my name in the middle, in single line work, but I'll have to find a nice letter pattern. I still have ALOT of linen to fill this thing up. It's acutally pretty crazy what I've tried to start. I always do this. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment